Friday 6 February 2015

Opps I did it again.




So, the 70.3 Cairns Ironman and I has some unfinished business.  To say; to actually get to the start line this year will be a feat in itself.  But again my finger quivered over the final registration page on the Ironman rego page and hit enter for 2015, did I mention, AGAIN?

Yep, I know you'd think that mid-life crisis of doing the Point to Pinnacle (P2P) would have got all this out of the system.  But, alas, it has not.  Mind you it may have, for the P2P, I look at a wee hill now and I'm still scarred......

Now the training begins, got the all clear from physio to "go hard" with training.  It has all begun again.  I'm really hoping that I get past 14th February 2015 this year, and anything after that should be a bonus.

Woot woo :)

Here is to fun 20 weeks of training.   Oh man, did I just say fun....nuts, nuts is what I meant.

Safe training
Shell xo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment