Monday 17 February 2014

Cranky pants

 It had to happen, the sunshine ran out and the rainbow faded for just this day Wednesday 12th Feb.  Ho
Um.

It was just one of those days.  Swim squad, even my secret weapon afterwards didn't help.  Freestyle, freestyle, freestyle, ha ha.  Yep, I know it is a big requirement.  And actually, I kept getting faster on my spilts.  (I just wanted it to be over, cranky arse me.)  Maybe, it had merits in it though; get a fire in my belly and anything can happen.

Even on bike training for the day was going faster on wind trainer.  Which is completely different to
riding on the road but hey, when the rain is still falling for a novice rider it is the safest way.  To get the km's up.  Everything on this fine day just seemed to hurt. 

The up side is Thursday is always rest day, at the moment.  So maybe my body put on the mental block it wanted a day off early.  Who knows but its another day.  Things that had to be done got done and if I'm totally honest with myself, I felt heaps better after it all.  At the time just felt like I was getting smashed and the "I can'ts" crept into my head.

Not to self; banish the "I can'ts" and tell them to get the hell out of dodge.

Just keep going......
Shell xo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment