Thursday 9 January 2014

Change



I don't know about you but as much as I try to go with the flow; change always leaves my stomach with little butterflies flying around with hiccups.

Until I tell myself to  "embrace the change" I go through the :  "really",  "no",  "who",  "that sucks",  "I really don't want things to change";  need I go on.

Change can be a good and bad depending on your view point.  Being positive about change even if it is bad, can take a lot of "willing this is going to be good".

Our swim coach today announced he and his beautiful fiancĂ© are moving to WA.  It is wonderful for them both but leaves me sad and those butterflies are starting to go in circles.

You trust your coaches with giving you the best advice and get you over the finishing line.  Yep, you have to put effort in, but coach is one that helps you get there.  I would never have completed or achieved what I have in swimming without Coach La Frog.  The 1.5km Coral Coast, 70.3 ironman 1.9km.  Just would not have made it without him or my preschool squad mates support.
It's not going to be the same without you Coach La Frog  :(  But good luck on your awesome adventure :)

So while it is sad to say "see ya"  (don't do goodbyes until the final curtain call).  Awesome opportunities are coming your way Coach La Frog.  Our preschool squad will not be the same and we will miss you.  You are going to be a hard man to replace and did I say really, really missed.    Now to get "willing" over the butterflies, get can of harden up as 70.3 Cairns Ironman is only 5 months away today...  Arrrrrhhh, I guess running for the hills is still an option. 

No comments:

Post a Comment